Step One Action Post:
Research United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Which one is your passion? Why? Give one specific action you would like to apply to address this goal.
Once you post you will get interest from other Butterfly Effects members who may comment or wish to be part of your action plan. It would be great to link with someone from another school, or across the world, in your action plan to make a change.
Step Two Action Post:
Find an expert to be part of your action. Who knows a lot about the area you are studying? Who could help you on your journey to make a difference? Introduce your and include the following information:
- Name of Expert ( Make sure your expert is comfortable with you posting their name on our website)
- What areas does your expert specialize in? What is their education background? What experience do they have in this area?
- What advice have they given to you on accomplishing your project?
Step Three Action Post:
Write a step to step action plan. How do you plan to accomplish your goal? What is your final deadline for it being completed?
Step Four Action Posts:
As you accomplish each step of your plan do a short post explaining what you accomplished, what you found, and how it will lead towards your next step. Be sure to list all of your resources. Click HERE for our onsite learning resources.
Step Five Action Post:
Your final post of your Action Plan should have the following:
- Description of process
- Expert consulted
- Research Phase – what you found as you went along.
- How did the action applied cause change?
- Show Findings
- List Resources