Congratulations! You are on the way to setting up your own page on BUTTERFLY!
Once you receive the link for your own edublog page from your teacher we ask that you tell us about yourself. Our intent is that you will all have a deeper and richer understanding of one another. Another goal is that we want you to feel a lot more like a real community (despite being in a virtual world!)
We would like the Biography to be:
- Visual (pictures, drawings, colour)
In order to brainstorm good ideas, consider the following:
- Give 2 sentences about the basics about you. For example: What name do you prefer? How old are you? Where do you live? What school do you attend? What is your favourite subject?
- You must address at least two (or more) of the following questions:
- Share some of your culture or family values, traditions, laws or norms that might be interesting to people who do not know your culture.
- What is one thing about you that might surprise others?
- What is your passion?
- What brought you to Butterfly and where do you expect it take you?
- What is your strongest attribute or trait?
- What is your gift?
- In order to help you brainstorm, you might also consider adding something that answers a couple of these questions:
- What does word “community” mean to you?
- What is your place in your community?
- What does “global community” mean to you?
- If you could solve any local or global problem what would it be? And why?
- If could you have any job right now what would it be and why?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What do you do to relax?
- What does the perfect “best friend” look like to you?
- Who is one of your heroes and why?
- Would you like to be the worst person the best team or the best player on the worst team and why?
- Which one of the three prongs of butterfly effect are you most interested in?
Thanks for telling us all about you! Make sure you read what everyone else wrote and posted too! Get to know each other. We are thrilled to be learning with you.