Hey guys according to my inquiry question I wonder whether global warming affect climatic changes.Today I will e looking at the possible solutions to global warming and climate changes(2)
Smart solutions to reduce emissions
So that we may effectively address global warming, we must importantly reduce the amount of heat-trapping emissions we are putting into the atmosphere.
The good tidings is that we have the technology and practical ways at hand to experience it.
As individuals, we can assist by reducing our personal carbon emissions. But to exactly address the threat of global warming, we must demand for action from our elected leaders to support and put on a comprehensive set of climate solutions.
- Expand the use of renewable energy and transform our energy system to one that is more cleaner and less depending on coal and other fossil fuels.
- Increase vehicle fuel efficiency and to support other solutions that can reduce U.S. oil use.
- Place limits on the amount of carbon that polluters are allowed to discharge.
- Create a clean energy economy by providing in durable energy technologies, industries, and approaches.
- Reduce tropical deforestation and its associated global warming discharges
Reduce greenhouse gas emissions to safer levels—there are personal lifestyle alters that you can make too that, in some combination, can help reduce your carbon effect.
Doing away with the burning of coal, oil and, eventually, natural gas. This is perhaps the most intimidating challenge as denizens of richer nations literally eat, wear, work, play and even sleep on the products made from such fossilized sunshine.
In my next time round research I will be looking on the ways in which solar radiation affects the ozone layer.