Helllo! Thanks for taking interest in this topic!
This topic is different compared to the last one and won't be as similar.
The idea behind this is to find out simply what are the qualities of a leader. I will be looking at what makes a "good" and "bad" leader. Perhaps seeing different factors that can influence leaders and their position. I will be diving into any science about leaders and leadership. Additionally, answering some "whys" such as, why do we have leaders?
- To answer the overarching Inquiry
- Learn something new and,
- be able to apply it in some form
- Try to find correlations and commonalities
- How leadership has influences globally
- Approaching this with an open opinion
- Educate others along the way
As of this moment the plan is fairly simple, subject to change and it is not entirely in order.
- Define leadership and examples of leadership, with a brief overview of this topic
- Focus on a specific or select few who have leadership positions and see what sources may say regarding this topic
- Science within this topic, eg leadership and how it works
- What compels others to take action, what is intimidation, how intimidation works on people, why it works
- Learn some tips to try out and enact an experiment
- Produce the best answer possible in the end
- Release a survey to collect data
Sources that may come from but there will be others:
Got thoughts, ideas, opinions or something to say? Type away below and i'll be sure to see them (and typically reply to them in my next post!)
That is it! Hope you are all looking forward, as i am looking forward to yours as well! See you in ROUND 1
Teachers: Ms. Martin, Ms. Royle, Ms. Stuart.