I am back again with yet another cycle of research, and this one is going to be a little bit hefty.
My question for this cycle is:
How does your mindset impact your mood, perception, and productivity?
In this research cycle, I would like to look into:
- What a mindset is
- How we can alter our mindsets (for better or for worse)
- How much control we have over 'uncontrollable' things related to our mind (moodswings, moods, frustration, being angry with someone, how we see someone and their actions, etc.)
- How our mindset impacts how others perceive us and how we perceive others
- Strategies to lessen the effects of these bursts 'no control' (e.g. how to calm down after a fight, how to apologize properly, how to pick yourself back up)
- How a mindset impacts things like productivity and why some people are procrastinators
Thank you guys for reading If you have any suggestions/critiques/questions, please be sure to leave them down below.
See you around