The Science of Beauty
My Objective:This project explores the scientific notion of human beauty.
Inquiry Questions:How your brain decides what’s beautiful
Hi everyone! I have decided to focus on the same subject but go in a different direction now They say all kinds of things about human beauty. It’s “in the eye of the beholder.” It’s “only skin deep.” “Looks don’t matter.” But cliches such as these do very little to cushion the harsh reality that how “beautiful” we think we are really means a lot to us. We’re not sure why beauty is so important. It just is. Some say beauty comes “from within”. In other words, it’s been said that people who are happy and have high self-esteem appear more beautiful to others than less happy people with a low self-image. My last question worked on those factors it worked on how people saw you now it will work on the chemicals in their head that decide what is beautiful?
- Discover the biological factors that influence our perception of human beauty.
- What chemicals determine human beauty?
- Can beauty be measured objectively? If so, how? If not, why not?
- What chemicals make us fall in love?
- How do those chemicals get triggered?
- What chemicals make us feel attracted to another?