I am back again to outline exactly where I want to go with this cycle.
Research Round 1
- What is love?
- Why do we experience love?
- What's the difference between love and infatuation? Lust? General interest?
Research Round 2
- Is there an age limit/minimum for love?
- What causes us to fall in love? Do we have specific needs to fall in love?
- Who can fall in love? If there are people who cannot fall in love, why can't they?
Research Round 3
- What does love do to the brain?
- What does love do to our personalities?
- How does love impact us?
- When in love, why do we do things we would not normally do?
Research Round 4
- What do old folk tales and wives' tales write love as?
- How has love evolved?
- Personal stories of love, what are some of the similarities, how do these personal recollections vary?
If I have time or would like to look into it, I would also consider covering
- Why people fall out of love
- Ways that we make ourselves fall in love
- How appearance impacts love
- The idea of soulmates: origins, why, is there any form of proven truth to it
Here are a few resources I could use:
Again, any comments or critiques on where I should take this research cycle are cool