“What affects emotional quotient?”
Planned three steps of research:
(1) Basic knowledge of emotional quotient
- What is emotional quotient?
- What is the difference between emotional quotient and intelligence quotient?
- Why is emotional quotient important?
(2) Effects of emotional quotient
- What does having low emotional quotient look like and lead to?
- What does having high emotional quotient look like and lead to?
- Compare high and low emotional quotient, which one is better and why?
(3) What effects emotional quotient?
- Do negative experiences affect emotional quotient? How so?
- Do positive experiences affect emotional quotient? How so?
- Compare negative and positive experiences, is there a specific experience that affects emotional quotient more? Why or why not?
Sources that I might use:
How will this question implicate other individuals and/or my community?
This question will provide other individuals, and/or my community, knowledge about emotional quotient and how it is affected. This will also explain why emotional intelligence is important, and how our world could be a better place if we focus on the positive in all things. I hope that my research will inspire people into caring more about their mental health and how their emotional state affects other people around them.
I like your inquiry idea and it really stands out to me. Emotional quotient definitely is in our everyday life so it is very important to clearly understand it. Here are some links that I think can help with your research.
Hope this helps!
Hi Karen, this is such an interesting topic! Emotional quotient is something in relation to everyone, so I think it will be very useful and to learn more about this area.
I noticed that you are going to research about the effects of and what affects emotional quotient. I am really looking forward to your answers on these two topics; I think they will be very diverting, and will directly connect with many of us in real life.
One idea that I think may be interesting to expand on is the positive and negative impacts of being emotionally intelligent. I feel like many people are already aware of the importance of EQ in various aspects of life, but the downsides of high EQ remains unexplored. There is a downside to every human trait, I think it would be interesting to explore some of the less favourable sides of high EQ.