“What affects emotional quotient?”
Planned three steps of research:
(1) Basic knowledge of emotional quotient
- What is emotional quotient?
- What is the difference between emotional quotient and intelligence quotient?
- Why is emotional quotient important?
(2) Effects of emotional quotient
- What does having low emotional quotient look like and lead to?
- What does having high emotional quotient look like and lead to?
- Compare high and low emotional quotient, which one is better and why?
(3) What effects emotional quotient?
- Do negative experiences affect emotional quotient? How so?
- Do positive experiences affect emotional quotient? How so?
- Compare negative and positive experiences, is there a specific experience that affects emotional quotient more? Why or why not?
Sources that I might use:
How will this question implicate other individuals and/or my community?
This question will provide other individuals, and/or my community, knowledge about emotional quotient and how it is affected. This will also explain why emotional intelligence is important, and how our world could be a better place if we focus on the positive in all things. I hope that my research will inspire people into caring more about their mental health and how their emotional state affects other people around them.