Hi Guys!! 🙂
So as you are aware of the reason why I chose to do research on one of the most asked questions “Does money bring happiness?”. Well in this post I will be breaking down my inquiry research step by step and give you guys some more insights into the parts that I will focus on 🙂
For this research project, I’ve decided to break it down into three main steps:
1. The importance of money (in life & in general, the pros and cons, etc…)
My first section will be about the importance of money (now of course many of you already know some of the importance, but I will try my hardest to not make them so obvious). I chose this because I believe that we all have a good understanding of money, but I also think that there’s more to money in life and in general. And so I decided to look into the pros and cons “money” has, not just in life, but in general. I will try to do research from as many perspectives as possible.
2. What is happiness? And what are different perspectives of happiness?
My second part of the research will be about the different aspects of happiness as well as the different perspectives of how happiness is pursued by others. Since we are aware that everyone has various opinions, interpretations and meanings to things in life because we are all different and unique from each other; therefore I thought that learning about what happiness really consists of and how others interpret happiness will lead to an answer to my main question.
- comparison between the lives of the rich & the poor
My third section will be a comparison between the lives of the rich and the poor. I will be doing thorough research about the different lifestyles. I am doing a comparison because when most people talk about money it usually brings this image of the other countries, family or individuals who are rich and poor and since my question is whether “money brings happiness” I thought if I take the upper class and lower class in consideration, I would come to a thorough answer to my question.
- Role and Importance of Money – Economicsconcepts.com
- A Scientific Perspective on Happiness: Rules in Your Head (tinybuddha.com)
- Dr Happy | The different perspectives of happiness
- 12 Major Differences Between The Rich And The Poor (buzznigeria.com)
- Money and Happiness | Psychology Today
Reliable videos :
Thank you! if you have any suggestion or feedbacks, I’ll be glad to take them in consideration 🙂