After listening to student feedback, we are adding a new feature on the Butterfly site to encourage community. Our intent is that you will all have a deeper and richer understanding of one another. Another goal is that we want you to feel a lot more like a real community (despite being in a virtual world!)
Go to YOUR profile page and click 'Edit Profile' Then scroll down until you see a section called 'Biography' and then fill in this area following the instructions below.
We would like the Biography to be:
- In multi-paragraph form
- Approximately 500 words
In order to brainstorm good ideas, consider the following:
- Give 2 sentences about the basics about you. And THEN…..
- You must address at least two (or more) of the following questions:
- Share some of your culture or family values, traditions, laws or norms that might be interesting to people who do not know your culture.
- What is one thing about you that might surprise others?
- What is your passion?
- What brought you to Butterfly and where do you expect it take you?
- What is your strongest attribute or trait?
- In order to help you brainstorm, you might also consider adding something that answers a couple of these questions:
- What does word “community” mean to you?
- What is your place in your community?
- What does “global community” mean to you?
- If you could solve any local or global problem what would it be? And why?
- If could you have any job right now what would it be and why?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What do you do to relax?
- What does the perfect “best friend” look like to you?
- Who is one of your heroes and why?
- Would you like to be the worst person the best team or the best player on the worst team and why?